Thursday, March 28, 2019

I have said my goodbyes and am waiting to board the 1st leg to Gatwick.
Yesterday DH and I dropped off the schnauzer for an overnight at a kindly friend's home then made our way to the ferry. Bit of a glitch ... we were 1st car left behind which would make us late for what was to be a surprise birthday dinner in Richmond. DH was wondering why I was so upset. Everyone involved had kept the secret so well and now I blew it at the 11th hour. Anyway the friends and family happily visited while waiting for us, in the end we were only 45 minutes late. The restaurant I had chosen was The Boathouse, the service and food were great.
DH and I stayed at a hotel close to the airport while our dinner companions all had long drives home.
After a difficult final goodbye at the hotel I boarded the shuttle and, as usual, arrived at the airport way too early.
 DH won 2 bits off me while waiting 2 hours for the next ferry.
 DH's son with our perfect grandaughter.❤
 DH's 2 sons with their wonderful partners. ❤❤
Saying goodbye to friend K ... by walking together of course.

Perfect timing ... Now boarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment